The process for setting up a business company bank account may vary slightly between banks but the general requirements are:
- Complete a ‘Company Bank Account’ application form
- Present your company’s ‘Certificate of Incorporation’ and ‘Memorandum of Articles and Association’.
- Present Proof of Identity at the bank.
- Present ‘Director’ and ‘Company Secretary’ details to the bank.
- Apply for the online banking facility
You normally have to attend in person to set up an account as there will be forms to sign and the bank will have to confirm your identity.