My tax code is incorrect – how do I change it?

If you believe your tax code is incorrect you’ll need to contact HMRC. You can find out how here.

Once you’ve spoken to HMRC they will issue you with a new tax code. We will then update your tax code in the inniAccounts software. We cannot do this unless we have been authorised by HMRC.

Take a look at our most recent tax codes guide for more information.