Building genuine connections. Delivering results. Making clients happy. Will you join our team?
As a Sales Advisor at inni, you’ll be responsible for taking leads through their onboarding journey for both of our accountancy brands. You’ll answer inbound calls, emails and live chat queries, as well as following up with them over time to ensure the best possible conversion rates. You’ll need to have a passion for making new customers happy and get excited at the prospect of growing the business with us.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be crucial in giving our clients a first impression that knocks their socks off.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that leads and new clients get an experience with inni that shows them they’d be crazy to go elsewhere. They’ll get the best possible onboarding and a smooth transition over to our client service team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the sales pipeline: Tracking and converting leads successfully from start to finish
- Communicating with leads and new clients: You’ll be answering the phones, responding to and crafting new emails, making outbound calls, communicating on live chat etc
- Providing feedback: Share your insights with the rest of the sales and marketing team to help improve the overall company performance
- Reaching out: Engage with potential new clients and communities through a variety of channels, including social media
- Improving processes: Take ownership of your own processes and suggest and implement improvements to the overall sales process
Who we’re looking for
If you’re reading this and thinking, “hmm, I’m not a cut-throat salesperson though” that’s great! We don’t believe in stereotypes and we think that our amazing service sells itself. What we need from you is passion, motivation and excitement about growing the business with us.
Ideally you’ll be:
- A natural people-person: You’re a great listener, honest and trustworthy, and you build genuine connections with customers and colleagues
- Great at multitasking: You’ll need to juggle between getting more leads and securing promising ones, without a drop in conversion rates
- A fast, keen learner: You’ll need to know our services inside-out, that means jumping feet first into learning all about us. There’s always something new to learn and opportunities to grow your skills
- A proactive self-starter: We don’t micromanage here, and our team isn’t huge. You’ll need to take ownership of sales, roll up your sleeves and deliver results
- Passionate & ambitious: You love suggesting ways to do things better and are driven by securing new clients and growing the business
Bonus points but not a deal breaker if:
- You have experience in sales
- Have worked in accounting and/or financial services
- Have experience with ActiveCampaign CRM
Why work at inni?
If you’ve never stepped foot inside an accountancy firm, it’s not a problem. We’re not your typical accountancy firm. We’re busy building apps, delivering professional services, and even launching TV shows to our rapidly growing social media audiences. We’re leading exciting changes in how accountancy is delivered, and we do this by looking outside of the industry for inspiration and team members.
There’s a family-feel to the company, with a high degree of trust. You won’t have directors peering over your shoulder. Instead, you’ll find a supportive and ambitious team, who work together to help each other and deliver on our goals. We’re proud of doing “good business” – be that for our team, our clients, or the sectors we work in. We’ve won many prestigious awards along the way, including the Queen’s Award for Innovation.
We expect a lot from our team, that’s why we give a lot back too:
- Hybrid & flexible working: One thing to thank Covid for! Choose where you work and if you want to start early or finish late, that’s cool.
- Your birthday off: Working at inni, you’ll feel like it’s your birthday every day! But we’ll also give you your actual birthday off too, just in case.
- Annual profit share: No silent partners spending the profits on yachts in the Algarve… Share in the growth you create with an annual profit share.
- Paid sick leave & private health insurance: When life hands you lemons, we’ve got you covered.
- Relaxed dress code: We don’t care what you wear, as long as you wear something.
- Food: Free snacks, good coffee (actual beans) and fast-food Fridays. Or Waldorf salad Wednesdays if that’s your thing.
- Social calendar: Expect Christmas parties, summer BBQs, and 10k runs to burn off our bake-offs.
- Free parking: On-site or less than a 5 minute walk away. We’re also only a 10 minute walk away from Derby city centre.