Semi Senior Accountant
Are you a part-qualified accountant looking for a fresh challenge in a public practice accountancy firm?
Here at inniAccounts we provide our clients with a pioneering accountancy service, and we’ve recently won a Queen’s Award for Innovation, as well as being named the UK’s top small/medium practice. We are at the forefront of online technology and serve clients all over the UK from our Derby-based office.
We are now looking for a semi senior accountant to join our growing, friendly team.
By joining this inniAccounts you will:
- Produce and file limited company year end accounts
- Complete self-assessment tax returns and P11Ds
- Work directly with clients and offer them help and advice
- Support colleagues with accounting queries, as well as develop juniors
As a semi-senior, you’ll be expected to have 1-2 years experience of limited company accounts production in a public practice. This experience will be built on and you will develop well-rounded skills across different areas, including corporation tax, self-assessment tax, VAT and PAYE.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven practice experience
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent and reliable organisation skills
- Be working towards a professional qualification, such as ACCA
You’ll be supported by fellow accountants and a team who provide administrative support to you and your clients. You’ll be reporting to our director of client services: they will oversee your professional development and support you to become qualified.
inniAccounts is friendly and sociable, and offers a welcoming environment. You will receive a competitive salary, funding for studies and other additional benefits.
Applying for this role
To apply for the semi senior accountant role simply complete the form below today and we’ll be in touch.
- Full time, permanent role
- Office based (Derby)
- Competitive salary
- Support with professional development
- Well equipped office close to city centre, with free parking
- Part of a diverse team with an active social life
inniAccounts is built on a solid foundation of innovation and exceptional customer service. We believe that recruiting and creating opportunities for talented team members will allow us to become the UK's most successful online accountancy practice.