Here at inniAccounts, we’re always on the lookout for specialists that understand our clients as well as we do. On this page, you’ll find the businesses that we currently work with. Take a look at the information below to learn more about our partners, how we work with them and how they can benefit you.
We understand how time-consuming bookkeeping can be for clients with a large number of transactions each month. Our bank feeds connect securely to your bank and automatically download your business’ transactions directly into your bookkeeping area.
With the implementation of open banking, there will be more banks that we can connect to for your bank feeds.
Cashplus are a challenger to high street banks. They deliver a seamless online experience for their customers.
Why we like Cashplus:
- They have a quick and simple business account set up that can be achieved within 5 minutes of requesting an account
- They are specialists in providing Contractors with business current accounts, and have done for over 10 years
From your home and car through to life insurance, it’s important to have the right coverage. In business, you need to ensure both you and your company are protected from potential damages and failures.
Oviso are specialists in insurance for both you and your business.
Why we like Oviso:
- They offer a comprehensive view of the best options available to you
- They listen, learn, and advise on what’s right for you
Kingsbridge are specialists in contractor insurance. As part of our partnership with them, they offer all our clients 10% off their insurance packages.
Why we like Kingsbridge:
- Insurance designed to suit contractors
- You are covered from the instant you purchase your insurance, no need to wait for documents or a start date
As a contractor, freelancer or small business, it’s important to have an awareness and understanding of IR35 to ensure that you are paying the correct amount of Tax and National Insurance. It’s a complex subject and it can be difficult to self-assess your status under the IR35 rules.
IR35 is a legal, not an accounting issue. At The Law Place they provide Commercial Advice, IR35 Contract Reviews, Contract Templates and more.
Why we like The Law Place:
- Proven expertise in IR35 and employment status issues
- They offer a full 24 hour / 7 days per week / 365 day service
The People’s Pension is part of B&CE finance and are designed for small businesses with no ongoing fees.
Why we like The People’s Pension:
- We can discounted the set up charge for all our clients
- Great online customer service and software
Aviva is a well known brand for financial products. One of the most popular providers in the world & accessible by any size business.
Why we like Aviva:
- Well known brand
- Clients can add additional lump sum payments into their pensions
NEST is a Government run pension scheme with no minimum requirements, therefore any company can use them.
Why we like NEST:
- Backed by the government to support all business
- No set up or monthly admin fee for employers
Online payment providers
A payment provider gives you the ability to accept card payments for your invoices directly through our website. If you setup your payment provider you can choose to include it as a payment option on an invoice.
A payment provider is a company that helps you accept payments, they look after the card processing, manage the transactions and make sure you and your customers sensitive data is securely stored.
Stripe is a credit card processing company used and trusted by many of the leading brands on the internet such as Kickstarter, Under Armour, Lyft, Task Rabbit, Docker, British Heart Foundation and Salesforce.
Why we like Stripe:
- They are a forward-thinking global company
- They give first-class support for subscription businesses
As a contractor, you may find it difficult to find a mortgage with a provider that only takes your salary into account. However, some mortgage providers base their calculations on your contract rate. These partners help you find the right mortgage provider for you.
Oviso search a wide range of products to make sure you get the very best rate for your mortgage.
Why we like Oviso:
- Helpful and friendly expert advice
- We make the process hassle-free by assisting with administration
Financial advice & planning
Financial advisers offer services ranging from general financial planning and investment advice, to more specialist advice, such as the suitability of a particular product (such as a pension).
Every financial adviser on Unbiased is regulated by the FCA, Unbiased are not tied to any product providers.
Why we like Unbiased:
- You can search through a large selection of Financial advisers
- It’s free
Being part of a professional body shows a level of commitment and professionalism to your career. They normally provide opportunities to increase your skills, make connections and build a network of peers and experts.
The Insitute of Directors is there to help support, represent and set standards for business leaders nationwide.
Why we like the Insitute of Directors:
- They have a large source of support and advice for new and established companies
- Access to training and workshops to help progress your company and yourself as a director
IPSE exists to support independent professionals and the self-employed in all aspects of their life – help in running your business, offers and information tailored for you, representation in government policy-making and of course, help when something goes wrong.
Why we like IPSE:
- IPSE members have access to legal advice, cover for sickness and many of the benefits employees receive
- They offer 15% off to all our clients. Please contact your Account Manager for details