This section of the Knowledge Hub is dedicated to the fundamentals of running a limited company; with the support of inniAccounts. Here you’ll find comprehensive guides on how to form a limited company, day to day basic management requirements as well as tutorials to get you started with our software. You’ll also find guidance on business insurance and answers to standard software questions, such as ‘how do I change my password?’.
- Forming your limited company
Managing your limited company
Day to day
- Paying yourself – releasing cash from your business
- Day to day managing checklist
- Planning for absence
- Your guide to business expenses
- Day to day management and record keeping
- Contractor and consultant culture: working on site
- Business essentials for your new company
- Record keeping for limited companies
- What is share allotment?
- What is a share transfer?
- Your guide to the confirmation statement (CS01) and PSC register
- Visa reference letters
- Filing a confirmation statement with Companies House
- Closing a limited company
- Change of company address – who to inform and how
- What are trading and registered office addresses?
- How long do I need to keep records for?
- How do I register for Online Services?
- What Online Services are available for my company?
- How many shares should my new Company issue?
- What is a SIC code?
- What is a Companies House confirmation statement?
- Can I export my records if I need to?
inniAccounts software: getting started
- inniAccounts for Android and iOS
- Identification checks
- Getting started while moving accountant
- Tips to get the most out of inniAccounts
- Getting started with inniAccounts
- Finding answers and getting in contact
Day to day
- Paying directors, employees & shareholders
- Your company dashboard
- Using LiveCash to track your finances
- Business insurance