What Online Services are available for my company?

HMRC are investing in online filing functionality for individuals and companies using the ‘Government Gateway’. Companies House also offer online filing of a company’s confirmation statement. The available online filing services include:

  • Self Assessment Annual Return
  • Annual Tax Return for Companies Employees (P35)
  • Annual Company Corporation Tax Return (CT600)
  • VAT Returns (VAT100)
  • Companies House┬áConfirmation Statement