Senior web and mobile developer
Are you an experienced .NET developer ready for an exciting new challenge? Here at inniAccounts we’re looking for a senior developer to join our ambitious and fast-growing company, where software is at the centre of our business.
You’ll be developing our cutting edge cloud accounting platform and you’ll exploit the latest technologies to stay ahead of the competition. Plus, as you’d expect, mobile is a key part of our roadmap and you’ll have the opportunity to take charge of mobile development.
A role to match your skills and interests
As a competent and experienced .NET developer the core of your role will be developing our cloud app. There’s plenty of opportunity for you to shape the role to your preferences, so during a typical week you could:
- Build and prioritise requirements for new features
- Develop and test new application features and enhancements
- Develop ad-hoc / tactical applications
- Explore new technology by building prototypes
- Diagnose problems in live code and deploy prompt resolutions
- Work with trial users during closed user feature testing
- Undertake sysadmin and maintenance
You’ll join a game-changing company which has enjoyed incredible success to date, and expansion plans bring genuine career progression opportunities to this role. You will have every chance (and will be expected to) contribute heavily to the future direction of the company. The prospects to further your career will be limited only by yourself and your desire to be the best.
Accountancy experience not required
Don’t worry: even though you’re working on a cloud accounting app, you needn’t be an expert in accounting. You do however need to be numerate and grasp complex problems quickly to come up with clever yet simple solutions for use by non-accountants.
Skills and experience required
- Excellent skills in a range of technologies, centred on ASP.NET MVC
- Working knowledge of mobile app development welcomed
- Experience of end-to-end software development process and gathering end-user requirements
- Knowledge of best practice software architecture and design
- Ability to manage and organise your own workload
Here at inniAccounts we have a friendly and sociable team, and you’ll experience the excitement of a growing technology-based company. You will be offered a competitive salary and based in a well-equipped office in central Derby.
Rather than just reading about this role, take the next step and start a conversation with us. Enter your details today and we’ll get in touch with you straight away.
Alternatively call Paul on 01332 460010, or email email@example.com.
- Full time, permanent role
- Office based (Derby)
- Competitive salary
- Support with professional development
- Well equipped office close to city centre, with free parking
- Part of a diverse team with an active social life
inniAccounts is built on a solid foundation of innovation and exceptional customer service. We believe that recruiting and creating opportunities for talented team members will allow us to become the UK's most successful online accountancy practice.