Client account manager
Are you a personable and competent account manager / administrator looking for an opportunity to learn in a dynamic and successful company? We are looking for an account manager to join our ambitious and rapidly growing online practice, with an option to study towards AAT qualifications if desired.
You will be part of our enthusiastic and high calibre team that supports our growing client base, who are seeking a modern, high quality and efficient accountancy service.
Our account managers are our clients’ first port of call when they need help or advice on managing their business. We’re now recruiting an account manager to join our team to deliver a first-class customer experience.
This role entails:
- Providing support and guidance to clients over the phone and email
- Advising clients looking to appoint the firm
- Setting up PAYE and VAT schemes
- Checking and filing of clients VAT returns
- Supporting clients with their bookkeeping
- Providing technical support to clients with their online accounting software
- Assisting accountants day to day
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
- Confident with a mature outlook
- Comfortable with numbers
- Technically and IT competent
- Professional and self motivated
- A strong, reliable team player
To apply for this excellent opportunity you must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs (grade A*-C, including Maths and English). Knowledge of personal and business taxation or experience gained within an accountancy practice will be beneficial, but not essential. Full training will be provided and we will support you to become AAT qualified by funding your studies and providing study leave as required.
- Full time, permanent role
- Office based (Derby)
- Competitive salary
- Support with professional development
- Well equipped office close to city centre, with free parking
- Part of a diverse team with an active social life
inniAccounts is built on a solid foundation of innovation and exceptional customer service. We believe that recruiting and creating opportunities for talented team members will allow us to become the UK's most successful online accountancy practice.