Here at inniAccounts we provide our clients with a pioneering accountancy service, and we’ve recently won a Queen’s Award for Innovation, as well as being named the UK’s top small/medium practice. We are at the forefront of online technology and serve clients all over the UK from our Derby-based office.
We are now looking to expand our current friendly team by adding another Junior Accountant to be trained to carry out the following tasks:
- Assist with the preparation of accounts and returns
- Prepare and check self-assessment tax returns
- Provide bookkeeping support and perform checks
- Check filing at HMRC and Companies House
- Answer client email queries with assistance
This is an ideal opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in Accountancy and you will receive comprehensive support for your future development in addition to further training opportunities.
- Educated to A/AS Level standard (or equivalent with Business Studies or Mathematics as preferred subjects)
- Studying or willing to study AAT or similar
- Desire to become a fully qualified Accountant
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to detail as well as experience of working in Excel
Applying for this role
If you are ambitious & ready to start a career in Accountancy, please apply to join our team!
- Full time, permanent role
- Office based (Derby)
- Competitive salary
- Support with professional development
- Well equipped office close to city centre, with free parking
- Part of a diverse team with an active social life
inniAccounts is built on a solid foundation of innovation and exceptional customer service. We believe that recruiting and creating opportunities for talented team members will allow us to become the UK's most successful online accountancy practice.