We’re on the lookout for a senior Microsoft .Net web developer. If you’re interested please contact email@example.com.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced .NET Developer to join a fast-growing company where software is seen as the centre of the business.
You will be developing and maintaining the company’s cutting edge cloud accounting platform, exploiting the latest technologies to stay ahead of the competition. Mobile is a key part of the roadmap and any exposure to mobile technology would be welcome.
You needn’t be an expert on accounting, but you’ll need to be numerate and be able to grasp complex problems quickly and come up with clever yet simple solutions for use by non-accountants.
You’ll be part of a game-changing company which has enjoyed incredible success to date, and expansion plans bring genuine career progression opportunities to this role. You will have every chance (and will be expected to) contribute heavily to the future direction of the company. The prospects to further your career will be limited only by yourself and your desire to be the best.
Key skills and experience required:
- Excellent skills in a range of technologies, centred on ASP.NET MVC, VB, C#, and T-SQL
- Working knowledge of mobile app development welcomed
- Experience of end-to-end software development process and gathering end-user requirements
- Knowledge of best practice software architecture and design
- Ability to manage and organise your own workload
- Experience of Agile methodology, TDD and CI
The successful candidate will join a diverse, friendly and sociable team, and experience the excitement of a growing technology-based company. You will be offered a competitive salary and based in a well-equipped office in central Derby.