We’ve refreshed and relaunched our support portal and we’ve renamed it the Knowledge Hub. The objective for this overhaul was to make it easier for you to find the answers you’re looking for. The new features of the Knowledge Hub include:
- An improved structure to help you browse relevant content
- A new search engine to deliver more accurate results
- Comprehensive articles and short FAQs
- On-page discussions with our team
- Support for video tutorials (coming later this year)
If, after searching the Knowledge Hub, you can’t find the answer you’re looking for you can continue to raise and check on support requests from the Knowledge Hub.
We’ve also refreshed the rest of our website – please do take a moment to explore it. I’d like to say a big thank you to everyone who’s provided a testimonial for the new site.