As you’ve probably noticed, we’ve had a makeover. Our new look is the first of a number of exciting developments; we’ve also refreshed our website, and launched a brand new help centre. The help centre offers step by step user guides, helpful hints and new discussion forums which allow you to chat with the inniAccounts team and with fellow contractors and freelancers.
We’ve also been listening to your great ideas and we’re pleased to announce a major update to the inniAccounts software: we’ve improved the look and feel of all the major features, making them easier than ever to use, and we’ve launched a host of new, smaller features designed to make your managing your finances that little bit simpler.
- Helpful hints, built in – you can now get extra support from within inniAccounts by rolling your mouse over the grey help buttons
- Updated timesheet – completing the timesheet quicker and easier than ever; you can now go ahead and update your timesheet without first clicking ‘edit’
- Dividends – we’ve simplified the dividends screen so it’s even simpler to pay out your profits
- Bookkeeping and expenses – you can now get additional information about transactions by clicking on them plus, if a transaction is locked, you’ll be told exactly why
- Searching and filtering – when you view your invoices, payslips and dividends, we’ll hide items that have been paid. You can view them simply by using the new ‘payment status’ drop down
- Performance improvements – we’ve optimised significant parts of the system to make it that little bit snappier
We hope you like our new look and enjoy using inniAccounts’ new features. We’d love to hear your feedback on these latest updates.